Artist Registration 2018
Welcome to the 2018 West Bristol Arts Trail registration screen. Applications are accepted in order of receipt of payment and we have a cut-off number of 100, to prevent our audience being spread too thinly. Please note that we have now reached that number of applications. However, people do occasionally drop out, so you can still register. In the unlikely case of our having to ask you to stand down for this year you will, of course, be refunded.
The subscription per artist (not per venue) is £50. There is no charge for schools. We have special rates for church groups or charities and the like. Please send an enquiry to email@example.com.
The first thing to do is to register on this page (further down). As soon as you do this, your screen should show a confirmation and your name will be on the Artists page (and Venues if you have one). You will also receive an email confirmation.
You will then need to do three - or maybe four - things:
- You can send payment either by cheque (payable to "West Bristol Arts") sent to West Bristol Arts, 2 Sion Lane, Clifton, Bristol BS8 4BE, or by online banking to The Coventry Building Society, West Bristol Arts, a/c 76157928, Sort code 40-63-01. Your name as reference (vital obviously). You may not need all that info.
Once this is received, your application is accepted. You can assume this has been received unless we contact you; we do not send confirmations or receipts except by special request.
- In the text of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org send a maximum of 15 words to describe your work. See any artist on the website for examples. If you want the same text as you had in 2017, you need do nothing.
- By email attachment, send an image (best possible quality). Please use your full name plus '1' as the filename (eg 'Flossie Peaseblossom 1'). Bear in mind that images published are always square. The website will automatically crop it thus, but you may choose to do it yourself for best results. For the moment, your current image will appear on the website until you send an update.
- We use Googlemaps to produce our maps. To provide pinpoint accuracy in the brochure, we need co-ordinates of the venue for any venues which did not exhibit in 2016 or 2017 (we already have them on the database for those venues). To learn how to do this (it's very simple) click here.
- Artists who exhibit on the Trail have their own free webpage on this site. This remains on the website indefinitely or until the artist asks for it to be removed. For further details click here.
and also, for new exhibitors:
You now have two options:
If you have exhibited before (since 2010), all you have to do is select your name from the dropdown box and confirm your venue if the same. All other changes (eg to venue, contact details etc.) should be made by email to email@example.com
If you're new to the Arts Trail, please enter your details here. Note that contact details are required only by the organisers and will not be displayed on the site. Any other information (eg venue if not showing at your home), should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org